Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mission Prep

Well, this is my first post and I'm down to less than a month until I enter the MTC! I can't believe how fast the last four months have gone; in fact, it is almost creepy. At the beginning, when I first got my call, I figured that the Lord needed to teach me patience. I'm certain that had to do with it but even more than that I think he was trying to warn me of just how fast time goes by and that I need to make the absolute most of the next 18, using every moment I have to draw closer to Him and help others do the same! I am so excited and can't wait to get there! How is it possible to already love people I haven't even met!? I will be using this blog to post my general e-mail each week. I still hope to get letters and love from all ya'll!

Sister Beasley

No comments:

Post a Comment